Where can I get more information?

If you are a current landlord client, please refer to our Landlord Handbook for more information.

Another great way is to read a guide produced by Consumer Affairs Victoria which is a compulsory guide to be handed to tenants called “Renting a home, a guide for tenants”.

View this guide on our website by simply clicking here or contact Consumer Affairs on 1300 558 181 (local call charges) or email consumer@justice.vic.gov.au for further information.