How much do I need to pay before I can collect the keys and move into a property?

You will need to pay a Bond (generally one calendar month’s rent). This must be paid at the time of signing the lease and needs to be paid by a bank cheque made out to R.T.B.A (Residential Tenancies Bond Authority).

This Bond will be held by the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority until you vacate the property and a final inspection has been completed. You will also be required to pay your first calendar month’s rent before we can release the property keys to you.